★ BMW 328
The BMW 328 is a sports car made by BMW between 1936 and 1940, the body design credited to Peter Szymanowski, who became BMW chief of design after world war II.
1. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
On the 328 was introduced at the Eifelrennen race at the Nurburgring in 1936, when Ernst Henne drove it to win the 2.0 litre class. On the 328 more than 100 class wins in 1937, including cancer Tourist Trophy, in the Austrian Alpenfahrt, and the La Turbie motor show. In 1938, the 328 won its class in the RAC tourist trophy, the Alpine rally and Mille Miglia.
On the 328 won the RAC Rally in 1939 and came in fifth overall and first in class in the 1939 24 hours of Le Mans.
Frank Pratt won the Australia Grand Prix In 1948 driving a 328.
Mille Miglia. (Милле Милья)
In 1938, BMW 328 became a class winner in Mille Miglia.
In 1940, the Mille Miglia Touring coupe won the Mille Miglia with an average speed of 166.7 km / h 103.6 km / h.
In 2004, the BMW 328 Mille Miglia Touring coupe became the first car to win the Mille Miglia in 1940 and the modern classic version of the race.
2. Production. (Производство)
After the Second world war the plant in Eisenach where the 328 had been built found themselves in the Soviet occupation zone, and automobile manufacturing in Eisenach would follow a state regulation is the path to the reunification of Germany in 1989.
3. Influence on Bristol. (Влияние на Бристоль)
One of the "Mille Miglia", 328s, disguised as a Frazer Nash and BMWs technical plans for the car were taken from the bombed BMW factory by English representatives from the Bristol aeroplane company and Frazer Nash companies. Fiedler, engineer of BMW, was persuaded to come too. Bristol cars was formed to create cars, called Bristols, and would also supply engines to Frazer Nash for all their post-war cars. The first Bristol car, the 400, was heavily based on the BMW plans. This Bristol engine was also an option In AC cars, before the Cobra.
- The BMW M 328 is an overhead valve straight - six petrol engine which was produced from 1936 to 1940. It was a high - performance development of the BMW M78
- 315 1 and 319 1 were replaced by the BMW 328 in 1936. Upon its introduction in 1933, the 303 was the largest car BMW had made. The wheelbase of the 303
- The BMW Z4 E89 is the second generation of the BMW Z4 range of two - door roadsters, and was produced from 2009 to 2016. The E89 replaced the E85 E86 Z4
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- front suspension system first seen on the BMW 326, along with the live axle used on the BMW 320 and BMW 328 The BMW M78 straight - 6 engine was used. The advertised
- Specifications for BMW 328 Ci E46 Coupe 1999 - 2000 www.bmwheaven.com. 1996 BMW 328 i E36 specifications www.carfolio.com. Specifications for BMW 328 i E36 Coupe
- class. Since the pre - war BMW 328 model, BMW had a reputation for sporty production cars. The expensive V8 - powered BMW 503 and BMW 507 of the 1950s could
- fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E90 sedan BMW E91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E92 coupe and BMW E93 convertible compact
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- was used in the BMW 320 which replaced the 329 the BMW 321 which replaced the 320 and in the BMW 327 coupe. Also in 1936, the BMW 328 sports car replaced
- Zwangsarbeit bei BMW in German Munchen: Oldenbourg, ISBN 978 - 3 - 486 - 57792 - 1, Im Auftr. von MTU Aero Engines und BMW Group Noakes, Andrew, BMW Vom 328 Roadster
- torque peak power was unchanged In 1995, the BMW M52 engine replaced the M50TU, resulting in the 328 i model replacing the 325i and the addition of a
- com. Retrieved 2012 - 11 - 18. BMW 328 i, 1999 E46 technical specifications 96228 Carfolio.com. Retrieved 2012 - 11 - 18. BMW World - Nikasil, Usautoparts
- Championship saw private BMW racing cars, based on the pre - war BMW 328 chassis, entered in the 1952 and 1953 German Grands Prix. BMW - derived cars were also
- Site - Mechanics. 2011 BMW Vision ConnectedDrive - Concepts www.carstyling.ru. Retrieved 22 January 2018. Site - Mechanics. 2011 BMW 328 Hommage - Concepts
- automotive engineer. His projects included the BMW 328 sports car, the ex - BMW Bristol straight - six engine, and the BMW New Class sedan. Fiedler began his career
- December 2008 that does not bleed oil pressure. In 2017, BMW recalled 740, 000 six - cylinder models 328 i, 525i due to reports of the heater for the crankcase
- racing driver from Neindorf, Germany. He contributed to the design of the BMW 328 sports car in the late 1930s. Loof participated in one Formula One World
- 1994 1995 318is Coupe 1994 1995 328 i Sedan 1996 BMW Z3 E36 4 1995 2002 Roadster M Roadster Coupe M Coupe BMW Z4 E85 2003 2008 successive generation
- Although run to Formula One regulations, the race featured Jaguar XK120s and BMW 328 s. Reg Parnell s BRM broke a drive shaft as he left the start line and the
- The BMW X3 is a compact luxury crossover SUV manufactured by German automaker BMW since 2003. Based on the BMW 3 Series platform, and now in its third
- The first generation of the BMW Z4 consists of the BMW E85 roadster version and BMW E86 coupe version sports cars. The E85 E86 generation was produced
- powerful BMW engine prior to World War II. Compared with its M 328 predecessor, the M335 has a displacement increase of 77 As per the M 328 the M335
- Prussian Army officer and Junker. In the late 1930s, Huschke drove a BMW 328 sports car. As he had joined the SS, his car was fitted with SS rune number
- initially re - built and tuned pre - war BMW 328 cars using components supplied by the customer, turning them into BMW - Veritas cars. The first car was used
- BMW automobiles and motorcycles, ordered by year of introduction. 3 15, 1927 1932 3 20 PS, compact car 1932 1934 303, compact car 1933 1937 328
- The BMW M5 is a high performance variant of the BMW 5 Series marketed under the BMW M sub - brand. It is considered an iconic vehicle in the sports sedan
- The BMW 501 was a luxury car manufactured by BMW from 1952 to 1958. Introduced at the first Frankfurt Motor Show in 1951, the 501 was the first BMW model
- The BMW E31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 Series. It is a grand tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999 powered by either a V8 or V12 engine. While
- when to another driver. Not to be put off by this set back, he acquired a BMW 328 After some excellent results, he earns himself place in their works squad
Users also searched:
bmw 3 series 2019, bmw 328i price, bmw 328i specs, bmw f31, series, bmw, bmw series, specs, price, bmws, bmw i, series bmw, coupe, awdbmw, i price, i specs, bmw i price, bmw series i, bmw d, bmw f, bmw series xi, bmw series f, bmw i specs, e series, bmw series awdbmw, bmw series e, bmw series d, bmw series coupe, bmws series, 3 series, bmw 3, bmw 3 series, 328i, 328dx,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →