ⓘ Circle Surrogacy
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation is a US-based surrogacy and egg donation agency headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation has administered over 2.000 successful births which consisted of cases of pre-birth orders, step parents, and second parent adoptions for homosexuals/gay and heterosexual/non-gay straight couples or singles, having children through surrogacyand egg donation world-wide.
Circle Surrogacy has provided egg donation and surrogacy services both domestically and internationally for over 20 years. As one of the leading surrogacy agencies – and the most successful surrogacy agency in the country – Circle Surrogacy carries an audited success rate for intended parents having a baby at 99.3%. The staff consists of surrogacy professionals who have personal experience with the surrogacy and egg donor process. Circle Surrogacy has worked with parents in over 70 countries.
Circle Surrogacy was founded in 1995 in Boston Massachusetts by John Weltman. Prior to establishing the agency, Weltman and his husband grew their family through their own surrogacy journeys.
1.1. History Notable milestones
- 1992 - John passed the California bar and began doing legal work for the agency
- 1995 - John wins a major legal malpractice case and appeal for the agency that he used for his surrogacies
- October - 1995 first client approached John to use a surrogate.
- From 1995 to 2010, the agency was housed at Lawson & Weitzen, the law firm at which John was a partner originally in Boson.
- Feb 1997 - Circle Surrogacy’s first baby is born to a heterosexual couple from Massachusetts
- 1999 - Circle Surrogacy delivered its first baby born to a single gay man and first gestational surrogate baby born to heterosexual couple
- From 1995 to 2000, John Weltman operates as the facilitator for surrogacy and during this time period Circle Surrogacy began to help people find egg donors for pure egg donation.
- 2000 - Circle Surrogacy officially named. The name is derived from the" The Lion King” movie, which John’s son loved at the time
- 2001 - Circle’s first egg donor surrogacy baby is born to a gay couple
- 2010 - Circle moves out of the law offices at Lawson &Weitzen and into its present home in downtown Boston
- 2019 - Circle opens offices in New York and San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- 2019 - Circle reaches its 2000th baby birth
2. Programs offered by Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation services
Circle Surrogacy provides services for intended parents & gestational carriers from the application and prescreening process all the way through to post-birth. As a full-service agency founded by a lawyer, Circle Surrogacy also provides legal services for clients in any of the surrogacy programs that Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation provides.
2.1. Programs offered by Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation services Intended parents program
Option Consideration under the Intended Parents Program are as follows;
- Gestational Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogacy with Egg Donation
- Surrogates Programs
Circle Surrogacy follows the strict guidelines established by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine ASRM. The American Society for Reproductive Medicine ASRM is a multidisciplinary organization dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of reproductive medicine. It provides a forum for lay public, researchers, physicians and affiliated health workers through education, publications, and meetings.
The types of intended parents surrogate mothers help are
- Heterosexual couples who have struggled with infertility
- Same sex intended parents who want to have a genetic link to the baby
- Intended mothers who are unable to carry a child
- Intended parents who have a genetic defect or health condition they dont want to pass onto the child
Surrogate applicants will also participate in a screening with a social worker, and complete psychological testing.
3. Industry scope historical review
Surrogacy is an arrangement, often supported by a legal agreement, whereby a woman agrees to bear a child for another person or persons, who will become the childs parent after birth. The surrogacy industry was originally popularized as early as 1978 after the first baby successfully conceived through an IVF transfer.
In 1980, an establishment for a" compensated-surrogacy” was concluded, reporting a successful transition, outlining an agreement between the two parties traditional surrogate and the intended parents – Elizabeth Kane rewarding a total of $10.000 to successful carry and deliver a baby for the intended couples/parents.
As technological advancements increased with progressive and improving segments, surrogacy methodologies increased. While this was popularizing, a number of agencies rose, providing surrogacy services for both females and males, regardless of what their sexual preferences or orientation were.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →