ⓘ Kings Cliffe Banks is a 7.7 hectare biological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Kings Cliffe in Northamptonshire. This former quarry has undulating calcar ..

                                     

ⓘ Kings Cliffe Banks

Kings Cliffe Banks is a 7.7 hectare biological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Kings Cliffe in Northamptonshire.

This former quarry has undulating calcareous grassland which is grazed by rabbits and cattle. It has a rich variety of flora, including sheeps fescue, dwarf thistle, mouse-ear hawkweed, wild thyme and common rock-rose. There are many bryophytes and lichens.

There is access to the site by a footpath from Bridge Street.

                                     
  • School, Gillingham Cedar Children s Academy, Strood Chattenden Primary School, Chattenden Cliffe Woods Primary School, Cliffe Woods Cuxton Community Infant
  • John Cliffe Watts 7 May 1786 28 March 1873 was an Irish military officer and architect who designed some of the first permanent public buildings in
  • living issue. Elizabeth, on Hutcheson s death, went at his wish, to join the household of William Law at King s Cliffe Northamptonshire, where she is buried
  • Historicism, p.122 2008 ISBN 0 - 415 - 96112 - 2 C.F. Cliffe The Book of South Wales 2nd Edn p.297 1847 Channel 5 s Top 10 Perfect Villages Designs on Property
  • Wyatt s Assault on Cooling Castle, 30th January 1554 PDF Archaeologia Cantiana. 39: 167 76. Ingleton, p. 74 Cooling Castle Cliffe History Cliffe History
  • from the University of London in 1984. In 1988 he received the Ellison - Cliffe Medal from the Royal Society of Medicine. Quinn, Niall Rothwell, John
  • Reserves Casterton FC Dreams FC Hampton Reserves Holbeach Bank FC Huntingdon Rovers FC Kings Cliffe Reserves Leverington Sports A Netherton United A Orton
  • December 2016. Retrieved 18 December 2016. Designated Sites View: King s Cliffe Banks Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Archived
  • Baildon had two manor houses: one on Hall Cliffe the other in lower Baildon. In the 1960 s the Hall Cliffe house was demolished and replaced with the