ⓘ Caster Concepts
Caster Concepts is a privately held manufacturing corporation located in Albion, Michigan which builds industrial casters for manual and powered applications, including a line of motorized industrial casters.
The company was founded in 1987 by Richard H. Dobbins Dick, Richard L. Dobbins, William Dobbins Bill, and Jack Turner. The original building was located in downtown Albion and then in 1995 a new 27.000 square foot facility was built along I-94. In 1997 11.000 square feet added for inventory and storage and then in 2004 15.000 square feet were added for Reaction Industries, a subsidiary based on molding polyurethane products. In 2012 the latest 21.000 square foot addition was added in order to increase production capabilities.
Caster Concepts is an ISO 9000 certified company that utilizes lean manufacturing techniques. Approximately 60% of the company’s products are custom or made to order. Their products are primarily sold throughout U.S, Canada, and Mexico to customers in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Modern Suspension- Specialized producer of Spring Loaded Casters
- Conceptual Innovations- Custom Engineering, prototyping, limited production runs
- Larcaster- Torsion Casters
- Fabricating Concepts- Custom metal fabrication
- Conveyor Concepts-conveyor products and replacement parts
- Triple E- Machining
- Reaction Industries-polyurethane molding
- Mitchell Golf- A producer of golf club customization tools and repair equipment
- Albion Machine and Tool- Machining
- The Machine Center- Machining
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →