ⓘ Income declaration scheme, 2016
Income declaration scheme, 2016 was an amnesty scheme introduced by Narendra Modi led Government of India as a part of the 2016 Union budget to unearth black money and bring it back into the system. Lasting from 1 June to 30 September, the scheme provided an opportunity to income tax and wealth tax defaulters to avoid litigation and become compliant by declaring their assets, paying the tax on them and a penalty of 45% thereafter.
The scheme guaranteed immunity from prosecution under the Income Tax Act, Wealth Tax Act, 1957, and the Benami Transactions Prohibition Act, 1988 and also ensured that declarations under it would not be subjected to any scrutinies or inquiries.
- 2016 on the lines of the Income declaration scheme 2016 IDS launched earlier in the year. A part of the Taxation Laws Second Amendment Act, 2016
- India allowed the people to declare their undisclosed incomes in Income Declaration Scheme 2016 and pay a total of 45 tax for one time settlement. 64
- of Income Scheme VDIS was a very unconventional but successful step among Indian economic policies. It would give an opportunity to the income tax
- 4 billion by April 2016 Condition for PMAY: a Beneficiary max age 70 years, b EWS Economic Weaker Section family income limit is Rupees 3 Lakhs
- promote old age income security by establishing, developing and regulating pension funds, to protect the interests of subscribers to schemes of pension funds
- Parliament Local Area Development Scheme Poverty alleviation programmes in India DDU - GKY Project Retrieved 6 July 2016 Panwar, Preeti 2 July 2015
- of income or through financial support from family members or other sources The NSAP includes three components: National Old Age Pension Scheme NOAPS
- Soil Health Card Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of India in 19 February 2015. Under the scheme the government plans to issue soil cards
- The Mid - day Meal Scheme is a school meal programme of the Government of India designed to better the nutritional standing of school - age children nationwide
- The Nottingham Declaration on Climate Change - Climate Change Southend - on - Sea Borough Council. 2 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2016 Smith, S. June
- The National Service Scheme NSS is an Indian government - sponsored public service program conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the