ⓘ Sankara Educational Institutions
The Sankara Educational Institutions, sponsored by the Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust, was founded by Shri.T.K.Pattabhiraman in 1983. The three institutions under Sankara Educational Institutions are
- Sankara College of Science and Commerce
- Sankara Polytechnic College
- Sankara Institute of Management Science
1. Sankara Institute of Management Science
The Sankara Institute of Management Science SIMS is a Business School located in Saravanampatty, in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and is affiliated with Bharathiar University
2. Course offered
Master of Business Administration
- Shipping & Logistics
- Human Resource
Teaching makes use of Management games, role plays and simulation exercise to relate to the development n business world.
The facilities include:
- Digital Business Library
- Wifi Campus
- Ac Gallery Classrooms
- Placement cell
The College has associations such as National Service Scheme NSS, Youth Red Cross, Placement Cell, Business Line Club, HR Club, Finance Club, IT Club, Marketing Club, System Club and Sports Club.
3. Sankara College of Science and Commerce
Sankara College of Science and Commerce is an Arts College located in Saravanampatty, in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and is affiliated with Bharathiar University.
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Electronics and Communication Systems
- BBA CA
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Com CA
- B.Com PA
- B.A English Literature
- B.Sc Catering Science and Hotel Management
- Ph.D Commerce
- M.Com - Master of Commerce
4. Sankara Polytechnic College
Sankara Polytechnic College SPC sponsored by the Coimbatore Educational and Cultural Foundation Trust offers three years full-time Diploma Engineering programme to the students admitted as per AICTE norms and Tamil Nadu State Government rules and regulations. It offers quality education following the Directorate of Technical Education DOTE specified /prescribed curriculum and evaluation system.
Sankara Polytechnic College executes Canada India Institutional Co-operation project. Under this project, various thrust areas are formed. These thrust areas are Continuous Education Program, Student Services, Staff Development, Facility Development, Industry Institution Interaction, Women in development, Environment Development and Management Information System focusing on development in respective areas.
5. News, events & activities
- More than 100 students of Sankara Institute of Management Science, Sankara Polytechnic College and Sankara College of Science and Commerce conducted an awareness program on the use of helmet
- Sankara Educational Institutions organised "Pledge to Vote" signature campaign on 19 February at the Fun Republic Mall. The objective of the campaign was to create awareness on the significance of voting in the Assembly election.
- Sankara College of Science and Commerce is one of the very few colleges in Coimbatore that also admits differently abled students
- Sankara Institute of Management Science recently organised a conference on 25 years of India’s tryst with reforms: Bright sparks, dark spots and glimmer of hopes’.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →