The Tonggeun is a class of short-run commuter trains operated by Korail, the national railroad of South Korea. On timetables, the name is always translated as "Commuter." They typically operate once or twice daily in each direction, along a few tens of kilometers of track. They thus provide an important function for many smaller rural communities, which often lack good public transit connections. The Tonggeun Train ceased its operation in 1 April 2019 due to the construction for new section of Seoul Subway Line 1.
- Original Tongil-ho Passenger Car retired
- Commuter Diesel Car stored
- Electric Excellent Car/Korail 9900 series retired
- Tang eng Tongil-ho Passenger Car retired
- Gyeongwon Line: Dongducheon – Baengmagoji, suspended on April 1, 2019 due to construction on an extension of Seoul Subway Line 1.
- Gwangju Line: Gwangju – Gwangju Songjeong, opened on January 1, 2020
- Daegu/Donghae Nambu: Daegu-Yeongcheon-Pohang, ceased on Dec 31, 2007.
- Jeongseon Line: Jeungsan-Auraji, ceased on Dec 31, 2007.
- Jinhae Line: Changwon-Jinhae, ceased on Oct 30, 2006.
- Gyeongui Line: Seoul-Dorasan, ceased on July 1, 2009, because Seoul Subway Gyeongui line now part of Seoul Subway Gyeongui-Jungang Line has been opened to traffic that day Seoul~DMC~Munsan After the commuter line had been reduced to Munsan – Dorasan then, this had been ceased on April 30, 2014.
- Gunsan/Jeolla Line: Jeonju-Gunsan, ceased on Dec 31, 2007.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →