ⓘ Leers Weinzapfel Associates
Leers Weinzapfel Associates Architects, Inc. is the first women-owned firm in history to win the American Institute of Architects Architecture Firm Award in 2007. Founded by Andrea Leers and Jane Weinzapfel in 1982, the work of Leers Weinzapfel Associates is known for its design innovation and excellence in the public realm.
- University of Pennsylvania Chiller Plant
- Harvard New College Theater/Farkas Hall formerly Hasty Pudding
- The Paul S. Russell, MD Museum of Medical History and Innovation at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Expansion of the Harvard Science Center, Harvard University
- Zachs Hillel House, Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut 2002
- Szenasy, Susan S. 8 August 2013. "Q&A: Andrea Leers and Jane Weinzapfel". Metropolis architecture magazine. Archived from the original on 7 June 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- "Women of Architecture: Andrea Leers, FAIA and Jane Weinzapfel, FAIA". National Building Museum. Archived from the original on 29 March 2015. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- Andrea Leers; Jane Weinzapfel; Joe Pryse; Josiah Stevenson 2011. Made to Measure: The Architecture of Leers Weinzapfel Associates. New Jersey: Princeton Architectural Press. ISBN 978-1568989570.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →