ⓘ Renault–Nissan Common Module Family
The Common Module Family is a modular architecture concept jointly developed by car manufacturers Nissan and Renault through their Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance partnership. The concept covers a wide range of vehicle platforms.
1. Main features
CMF is aimed at reducing manufacturing costs and competing with similar previous concepts as Volkswagen Groups MQB. It consists of five groups of interchangeable, compatible modules: engine bay, cockpit, front underbody, rear underbody and electrical/electronic. According to the companies involved in the development, CMF is not a conventional platform but rather a manufacturing system which can be applied to different vehicles. The actual platforms are built combining a limited set of common modules: a single module can be used for different platforms, covering different classes of vehicles, and so allowing a greater standardisation of components between both Nissan, Renault and Mitsubishi. Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi announced various variants developed using CMF: CMF-C D for large and mid-sized vehicles; examples are the third-generation Nissan X-Trail and the second-generation Nissan Qashqai, CMF-B for subcompacts/supermini, CMF-A for smaller vehicles, and CMF-EV for alliance wide BEV. The CMF will initially be used in approximately 14 vehicle models worldwide with an estimated production of 1.6 million units annually. The first CMF vehicles were introduced through 2013 with Nissans CMF-C/D models. The first CMF-A car, the Renault Kwid, was launched into the Indian market in September 2015.
It is planned to adopt capital business tie-up in 2016. and to Mitsubishi Motors cars which it put in the Renault-Nissan alliance from 2019.
2. CMF-based models
- 2016–present Renault Scenic IV
- 2013–present Nissan X-Trail T32/Nissan Rogue T32
- 2016–present Renault Koleos II/Renault Samsung QM6
- 2016–present Renault Megane IV
- 2013–present Nissan Qashqai/Rogue Sport J11
- 2015–present Renault Talisman/Renault Samsung SM6
- 2015–present Renault Espace V
- 2015–present Renault Kadjar
- 2019–present Nissan Sylphy/Sentra B18
- 2014–present Nissan Pulsar C13
- 2019–present Renault Triber
- 2015–present Renault Kwid
- 2016–present Datsun redi-GO
- 2019 Nissan Juke F16
- 2019–present Renault Captur II
- 2019–present Renault Clio V
- TBA, Announcement of architecture variant but no specific models.
- TBA, Mitsubishi Outlander fourth generation - CMF-C/D
- 2020, Dacia Logan third generation - CMF-B
- 2020, Dacia Sandero third generation - CMF-B
- TBA, unnamed Mitsubishi Motors B-segment hatchback - CMF-B
- TBA, Mitsubishi RVR fourth generation - CMF-B
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →