ⓘ Gim clan of Gwangsan
Gim clan of Gwangsan was one of the most prominent clans during the Joseon Dynasty.
The members of the Gwangsan Kim clan were the descendants of Heung Gwang 흥광, who was the third prince of King Sinmu of Silla, the 45th monarch of the Silla Dynasty.
Gim Man-gis younger brother Gim Manjung was a Chief Scholar as well and was famous for his novel The Cloud Dream of the Nine Guun mong 구운몽.
Eminent Neo-Confucian scholars the family has produced during the Joseon dynasty include: Kim Jang-saeng, Kim Jip, and Kim Manjung.
1. Known descendants
- Kim Yong-Sun 김용선 – singer known by her stage name Solar, member of South Korean girl group Mamamoo
- Kim Yong-san 김용산 – Korean businessman
- Kim Woo-jung 김우중 – Korean businessman, founder and chairman of the Daewoo Group 대우
- Kim Tae-Hyung 김태형 - Member of South Korean boy group BTS, known by his stage name V
- Kim Hyun-Ji teacher 김현지 - Current princess of Gwangju
- Kim Sun-woo 김선우 - member of South Korea boy group THE BOYZ
- Kim Seok-Jin 김석진- Member of South Korean boy group BTS, known by his stage name JIN
- Kim Ah Joong 김아중 – actress
- Kim Hyun-jin 김현진 - member of South Korean girl group LOONA
- Kim In-bae 김인배 - baby model and strength champion
- Suki Kim – is a Korean American writer, a Guggenheim fellow and the author of the award-winning novel The Interpreter and a New York Times Bestselling literary nonfiction, Without You, There Is No Us: Undercover Among the Sons of North Koreas Elite. Kim is the only writer ever to have lived undercover in North Korea for immersive journalism.
- Kim Soo-bin 김우빈 – actor
- Kim Hong-joong 김홍중 - member of South Korean boy group ATEEZ
- Kim Min-Gyu 김민규 - member of South Korean boy group SEVENTEEN
- Kim Su-ro 김수로 – actor
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →