★ Mini Coupe and Roadster
Mini coupe and Roadster is two-seater sports car, which was designed and manufactured at mini in the period between 2011 and 2015.
Hardtop coupe was introduced in June 2011 and officially announced at the Frankfurt motor show in September 2011. The production was shown in the documentary ultimate factories 2011. This is the first two-seater mini. He was joined by a convertible version called the Mini Roadster in 2012 following its showing as a concept car in 2009. The coupe, known by the internal code R58 and the Roadster by code R59.
In February 2015, announced the end of production for both models.
1. Coupe. (Купе)
coupe in the United States, which went on sale in the UK from 1 October 2011, based on the mini cabriolet, but with only two seats allowing a bigger boot of 280 litres 9.9 cubic feet. Coupe glass at an angle back to 13 degrees more than the convertible and the roof is 29 mm 1.1 inches lower than standard mini Hatch. The rear spoiler automatically rises at speeds above 50 mph 80 km / h. or using the toggle switch above the rear view mirror.
The range of the coupe is modelled on other Mini models, featuring Cooper s, Cooper SD and the range-topping John Cooper works JCW. Version JCW accelerates from 0 to 62 mph 0 to 100 km / h in 6.4 seconds and a top speed of 149 mph 240 km / h thanks to a turbocharged 208 HP, 155 kW, 211 HP 1.598 CC four-cylinder. The Cooper SD is a 2.0 l turbo diesel producing 141 HP, 105 kW, 143 HP available in some markets. They all come with a six-speed manual transmission with an automatic on all but the JCW.
2. Roadster. (Родстер)
Mini Roadster Convertible version of the coupé and was first shown at the Frankfurt motor show in September 2009 as a concept, and officially launched in Detroit at the North American international auto show in January 2012.
The range of models and engines mirrors the mini coupé with a range of 1.6 l petrol engines in various levels of power and diesel 2.0 l engine offered in some markets.
Depending on the market, the soft top is either manually or electrically operated. Electrically operated top drivers to unlock it, and then can be opened with the switch above the rear view mirror. When fully open the top apartment behind the driver, a significant change r57 convertible that stowed convertible top in sight over the "boot". Convertible top rear window is included, but does not include the window behind the drivers door. The soft top was only available in black color.
- protection, usage has spread internationally and has evolved to include two - seat convertibles. The roadster was also a style of racing car driven in United
- Mini Cooper title, including the Mini Hatch, the Mini Clubman, the Mini Countryman, the Mini Coupe the Mini Roadster and the Mini Paceman. A Mini model
- crossover Coupe Roadster and Paceman three - door crossover based on the Countryman The Mini Hatch Hardtop, Clubman, Coupe and Roadster are assembled
- retractable hardtop roof, which meant that there were no longer separate roadster and coupe versions of the car. There was no Z4 M model for the E89 generation
- three with a folding top and full height doors with fully retractable windows. Convertible coupe A roadster with a removable coupe roof. During the 20th
- Elektrofahrzeuge GmbH Mini based Electric Cars MINI Convertible MARTINI MOTORSPORT Coupe GT WESTWOOD ENGINEERING Mini - Moke replica CAGIVA Mini Moke 1000 1980s - 1990s
- described as sports cars and the equivalent Euro NCAP class is called roadster sport S - segment cars have a sporting appearance and are usually designed
- A coupe utility is a vehicle with a passenger compartment at the front and an integrated cargo tray at the rear, with the front of the cargo bed doubling
- Concept BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Lexus LF - Ch Concept Mini Coupe Concept Mini Roadster Concept Mitsubishi Concept PX - MiEV Subaru Hybrid Tourer Concept
- Fiat 850 Spider. Like the S600, it was available as either a coupe or roadster and continued the advanced technology of its predecessors. The 791 cc straight - 4
- Vantage Roadster V8 Vantage S Coupe V8 Vantage S Roadster V8 Vantage N430 Coupe Europe only V8 Vantage N430 Roadster Europe only V8 Vantage GT Coupe USA
- These roadsters included the MG Midget and Triumph Roadster United States automakers manufactured a broad range of models during the 1950s and 1960s
- introduced in 2015. The 2013 - present Alfa Romeo 4C two - seat coupe and roadster used a carbon - fibre body and became Alfa s mid - engine sports car since the 1967 - 1969
- Coupe de ville - also known as town car, sedanca de ville or coupe de ville - is a car body style produced from 1908 to 1939 with an external or open - topped
- the MGB GT three - door 2 2 coupe 1965 1980 the six - cylinder roadster and coupe MGC 1967 69 and the eight - cylinder 2 2 coupe the MGB GT V8 1973 76
- Included The name Kopen was a combination of kei class car, and open for convertible roadster The spelling was changed from k to c for convertible
- Combi coupe is a marketing term used by Saab to describe cars with a sloping coupe - like rear hatchback. The term joins the European term combi for an
- quad coupe is a marketing term used by the car manufacturers Mazda and Saturn to describe their four - door models with coupe - like proportions and rearward
- Dodge C - 800 Truck 1966 Dodge Charger R T 1968 Dodge Brothers Roadster 1916 Dodge Brothers Coupe 1926 Dodge Brothers Victory 6 Deluxe Sedan 1928 Federal Flatbed
- Ford Focus RS Ford Focus SW Ford Streetka Innocenti Mini 120 Jaguar XK 120 Coupe Jaguar XK 120 Roadster Jeep CJ 7 Lamborghini Cheetah Lamborghini Countach
- following concepts and major launches featured at the 1999 Geneva show: Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans Audi TT Roadster BMW 3 Series E46 Coupe De Tomaso Mangusta
- lasting through 1945 and 1955, a prototype roadster was finally created in mid 1955 using Ford Zephyr components. After testing and minor design changes
- sculpture with four roof options: coupe landaulet, coupster a crossover between a coupe and a roadster and roadster The Alpin was a small, lightweight
- Koenigsegg all models Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Lamborghini Miura Roadster Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Lotus Elise Maserati MC12 Matra 530 Mazda
- 1987 Nissan Be - 1 the original Mini 1989 Nissan Pao the original Mini 1989 Nissan S - Cargo 1948 Citroen 2CV and Snails 1991 Nissan Figaro possibly
- grille and Morris Mini tail lamps appearing horizontally below the deck lid were the most obvious visual changes. 8, 198 Mark II roadsters and 521 coupes
- Honda Legend 1986 1988 BMW Mini Hatch, Cabriolet production finished 2015 and Clubman 2001 present Mini Coupe and Roadster 2011 2015 In 2000, BMW
- Concept Tesla Motors Model 3 Toyota Fun Sedan Concept VLF Force 1 V10 Roadster Volkswagen Phideon PHEV Volkswagen I.D. Crozz Concept Volkswagen C - Trek
- SuperVeloce Roadster Lamborghini Huracan LP 610 - 4 Spyder Mercedes - Benz C - Class Coupe Mercedes C63 C63 S AMG Coupe Mercedes - Benz C63 AMG Coupe Edition 1
- curvy, gull - wing coupe that used a mid - mounted BMC Mini drivetrain of 1100 or 1275cc capacity. Alloy wheels were 10 - inch at the front and 12 - inch to the
Users also searched:
mini cooper roadster price, mini coupe 2018, mini coupe 2019, mini coupe price, mini roadster hardtop, mini roadster problems, mini roadster, minis, mini, coopers, roadster, cooper, coupe, mini cooper, convertible, mini coupe, roadster mini, marquee, mini roadster, price, mini cooper roadster, coupe and, marque, coupe and roadster, cooper r, problems, mini coupe roadster, mini cooper convertible, mini convertible, marques, roadsters, small, hardtop, mini marque, mini roadster hardtop, minimarque, bmwminiroadsterownersmanual,
no need to download or install