ⓘ GreatAmerica Financial Services
GreatAmerica Financial Services is a national commercial equipment finance company that provides financing and consulting services in the United States, and some of the U.S. Territories.
The company was founded in 1990. In 1992, the company relocated from Michigan to Cedar Rapids, Iowa and became GreatAmerica Leasing Corporation. At that time, there were only four employees, which included founder Anton Tony Golobic, his wife Magda, and two others. In November 2012, the company adopted the new trade name GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation.
In 2004, an investment group including GreatAmerica Leasing Corporation and CEO Tony Golobic purchased the GreatAmerica Building for $16 million. During the Flood of 2008, the company activated their disaster recovery plan and relocated staff and resources to pre-arranged recovery sites. Staff did not return to the GreatAmerica building in downtown Cedar Rapids for 68 days.
In late 2009, GreatAmerica Leasing Corporation surpassed $1 billion in assets.
In 2009 GreatAmerica launched the Master Managed Services Provider subsidiary company, Collabrance LLC, as a value-add service to their Strategic Solutions Group.
In June 2011, the company purchased the GreatAmerica building from River Cedar Properties LLC for an undisclosed amount.
In November, 2017, GreatAmerica announced that it surpassed the $2 billion mark in assets and concurrently reached its 25th year of uninterrupted organic growth.
2. Lines of business
GreatAmerica Financial Services serves partners in the following industries:
- Light Industrial/Construction Equipment, Survey and GPS
- Automotive Dealership Software
- Third-party, back-up, and successor servicing
- Telecommunications, or Telecom
- Automotive Service and Repair Equipment
- Document and mailing solutions
- Brokers dealing with essential use equipment
- Information Technology, or IT
- Medical equipment
- In September 2011, The Des Moines Register ranked the company as one of the best places to work in Iowa.
- In March 2011, Monitor Leasing News ranked GreatAmerica Leasing Corp. as the largest U.S. private independent leasing company.
- In October 2019, GreatAmerica Chairman and CEO Tony Golobic was honored with the Monitor Icon Award for his pioneering leadership in the leasing industry.
- In 2011, listed on the INC 5000 as one of Iowas fastest growing companies.
4. Corporate Culture
GreatAmerica Financial Services routinely ranks as one of the best places to work in the state of Iowa. The organization structure places the customer at its center, surrounded by teams supported by senior leadership. The idea was to establish teams of cross-trained individuals with intimate knowledge of their customers and who were responsive to their myriad needs. The scalability of the team structure also preserved the intimate, small-company feel as GreatAmerica expanded. Teams of empowered individuals rising to their potential and making informed decisions continue to benefit the company and its customers today. Everyone at GreatAmerica participates in a bonus structure that integrates personal and company goals that help grow GreatAmerica and reward individual team member accomplishments.
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →