ⓘ Renaissance architecture in Lombardy ..

San Giorgio, Casalbuttano

An aedicule-chapel at the site was present since the 12th-century; by the mid 15th century a church was present. By 16th century chapels were present in the church. In 1567, an adjacent cemetery was established. In 1581 an organ by the Antenati family of Brescia was built and the church was consecrated in 1600. The belltower measuring 65 meters in height was erected in 1624 -1638. The facade was built by followers of Giuseppe Dattero, but replaced in 1920 by Cesare Nava. Inside, the main altarpiece depicts a St George and the Dragon 1593 by Marcantonio Mainardi. Other works, including the ...

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →