The BMW i8 is a Plug-in hybrid sports car developed by BMW. I8 is part of BMWs electric fleet "I" was sold as a new sub-brand BMW I. 2015 model year BMW i8 has a 7.1 kWh lithium-ion battery that provides all-electric range of 37 km in the new European driving cycle. The Agency cycle environmental protection of the United States, the range in EV mode is 24 km with a small amount of gasoline consumption. Its design is to a large extent depends on BMW M1 homage concept car, which, in turn, pays homage to BMWs last mid-engine sports car to the I8: BMW M1. BMW will stop the production BMW i8 in ...
BMW i3 is a B-class, high-roof hatchback manufactured and marketed by BMW with electric powertrain using the drive to the rear wheels via a single-speed transmission and a floor lithium-ion battery and additional extend the range of a gasoline engine. The i3 was BMWs first production car with zero emissions and was released as part of the BMW electric car BMW I sub-brand. Style Richard Kim, the i3 does not use the single five-door configuration with a body kit consisting of passenger modules of a high-strength, ultra-lightweight CFRP carbon fibre reinforced plastic glued to the bottom of t ...
★ BMW i
BMW I is a sub-brand of BMW founded in 2011 to design and manufacture plug-in electric vehicles. Original company plans called for the release of two vehicles, the i3 fully electric car and i8 Plug-in hybrid. Concept versions of both these cars was shown at the 2009 Frankfurt motor show.
Serial production of the BMW i3 destined for retail customers began in September 2013, and the launch of the European market was held in November 2013 with the first retail deliveries in Germany. BMW I8 was launched in Germany in June 2014. USA, Norway, Germany and the UK are the main markets for both models.
In February 2016, BMW announced the introduction of "iPerformance" model designation, which is given to BMW Plug-in hybrid vehicles from July 2016. The aim was to provide a visible indicator of technology transfer from BMW I to the BMW core brand. As of November 2016, four models of BMW electrified has been released using the technology BMW I BMW X5 xDrive40e released in 2015, and 225xe BMW active Tourer, BMW 330e iPerformance, and BMW 740e machine for iPerformance released in 2016. In 2019 the Frankfurt motor show, BMW introduced the electric SUV I hydrogen the following, which uses a fuel cell. In 2015, BMW is testing the technology in road tests 5-series GT.
BMW I sales reached 50.000 units in January 2016. and 50.000 th I3 was delivered in July 2016. Two years after its introduction, the BMW i3 has become the worlds all time third best selling all-electric car, and remain so as of December 2016. Consolidated global sales of BMW I iPerformance of hybrid models have reached the 100.000 unit milestone in early November 2016 and 300.000 units in September 2018, including a mini-brand of electrified vehicles.
1.1. History. The project I. (Проект)
The BMW project "I" is a program created to develop lightweight Eco-friendly urban electric car concepts designed to address the mobility and sustainability for people who live in Metropolitan areas. According to BMW, "project I" has three phases. The mini E demonstration was the first phase of this project, and it was followed by a similar field testing that began in January 2012 with the BMW ActiveE all-electric vehicles. In the ActiveE was based on the BMW 1 series Coupe and was built based on the lessons learned from the mini e trial. The last phase of "project I" is the development of the i3 and i8 electric vehicles.
The automaker expects that its first series production all-electric vehicle drive will help him to achieve an overall fleet fuel economy average of 6.63 l / 100 km 35.5 mpg by 2016, as envisaged by the Federal laws of the United States. BMW expected high sales of the i3 to allow the company to continue to sell a few high performance cars with low fuel economy in the United States
In February 2011, BMW announced a new sub-brand, BMW I, to market the vehicles produced under project I. BMW I cars will be sold separately from BMW or Mini. The first two production models-Bev battery electric Mega city car called the BMW i3 and hybrid car called the BMW i8 say that the production version of the concept of efficient dynamics concept unveiled in 2009 at the Frankfurt motor show and has an all electric range of 50 km 31 Mi. Production of plug-in electric cars was to begin in Leipzig in 2013.
Global I3 sales passed the 25.000 unit milestone in may 2015. Total sales of models of the brand BMW I passed the mark of 30.000 in June 2015 and 50.000 unit milestone in January 2016. Global sales of the BMW i3 and reached the 50.000 unit milestone in July 2016.
As of December 2016, BMW expects a stable development in plug-in electric market with low level of income in the next 5-7 years, while the batteries has doubled its capacity with the aim to increase the proportion of electrified models from 15% to 25% of sales by 2025. Currently in development is a BMW iX3 of an application for 2020, while BMW i4 and self-directed dune is scheduled for release in 2021. In 2019, the BMW group signed a contract of contemporary Amperex technology and Samsung SDI for the delivery of lithium-ion batteries for over ten years, $10 billion, and BMW intends to put them cobalt and lithium, to increase transparency. BMW has announced 25 planned future electrified models, which is completely electrical in 2023, two years earlier than planned. It basically consists of electrified versions, including the 1 series I1, i5 5 series, 7 series i7 and X1 iX1.
1.2. History. Stores. (Магазины)
The first BMW I store opened in June 2012 in the showroom of BMWs London Park lane. The carmaker premiered an updated version of the concept BMW i3 electric car electric Bicycle Pedelec, so I presented the concept. November 15, 2013, retail deliveries for the I3 began with a solemn ceremony in Munich.
1.3. History. Using the eDrive in the main model BMW. (С помощью привода eDrive в основной модели BMW)
On December 1, 2014, BMW announced the group plans to offer Plug-in hybrid versions of all their main models of technology use electronic drive developed for the BMW I brand plug-in cars. The companys goal is to use Plug-in technology to continue offering high performance vehicles while reducing CO2 emissions below 100 g / km In February 2016, BMW announced the introduction of "iPerformance" model designation which will be given for all BMW Plug-in hybrid vehicles from July 2016. The aim was to provide a visible indicator of technology transfer from BMW I to the BMW core brand.
Sales of BMW I iPerformance place hybrid drive models has greatly increased in Europe, accounting for 4% of all BMW cars sold in Western Europe in June 2016. The percentage of markets with powerful incentives and infrastructural measures, such as the Netherlands, with 14.9% of all BMW vehicles sold in June is considerably higher were BMW I or BMW models iPerformance, and Scandinavia with 13.2%. Consolidated global sales of BMW i or BMW models iPerformance made 23.675 units in the first half of 2016. This is the result of expanded range of electrified models, which includes seven electrified models including hybrids. Sales of this vehicle type during the first half of 2016 was slightly less than 87% more than in the same period in 2015. Consolidated global sales of BMW I iPerformance of hybrid models have reached the 100.000 unit milestone in early November 2016, three years after the creation of the BMW I3.
2. Products. (Продукты)
As of February 2018, only two BMW I models BMW i3 all-electric car with optional range-extender Rex, and the BMW i8 Plug-in hybrid. In may 2016, BMW I is present in 50 countries, like the i3 and i8 Plug-in cars. In November 2016, BMW announced the company is expected to deliver 60.000 of its electrified I and model iPerformance in 2016, and set a target sales of 100.000 units in 2017. BMW has set a target to increase the proportion of electrified models between 15% and 25% of sales by 2025. As of December 2016, and 3 in the world third best selling electric car in history, including the sale of the Rex option, after the Nissan Leaf and Tesla Model S.
Demand for the BMW I iPerformance of cars has increased significantly during the first half of 2016. In June 2016, 4% of all BMW sales in Western Europe were electrified cars, and again in July 2016, electrified models captured 4% of all BMW sales in the region. In the Netherlands, 43% of BMW 3 series registrations in July 2016 corresponds to the hybrid model of the BMW 330e iPerformance, and 26% of the BMW 2 series active Tourer registration for BMW 225xe. These rates were higher in Scandinavia, with plug-in hybrid versions accounted for 45% of all sales of the BMW 3 series, and 55% of all BMW 2 series Active Tourer sales. In November 2016, more than one-third of total BMW sales in the Dutch market was electrified models. Sales of BMW Plug-in hybrid and i3 electric vehicles in China amounted to 1.796 units during the first nine months of 2016. In July 2016, the i3 achieved a 7.5% share of all sales of BMW passenger car on the American market. Records of all Plugins BMW, I3, I8, X5 xDrive40e and 330e sold in July 2016 2.375 units, BMW also reached a 9.2% share brands in total passenger and light trucks sales.
Global sales of all plug-in electric models has reached the 100.000 unit milestone in early November 2016, consisting of more than 60.000 successfully i3s and i8s for 10.000 and about 30.000 of the total sales of all BMW iPerformance plug-in hybrid models. Total sales of BMWs electrified models amounted to more than 62.000 units in 2016, and 103.080 in 2017, including a mini-brand of electrified vehicles. Global sales of BMW groups electrified vehicles has passed the 250.000 unit milestone in April 2018, and mark 300.000 in September 2018. Was set worldwide in 2018, a total of 142.617 electrified vehicles. Total sales since the inception of the BMW i3 and has made more than 356.000 BMW and Mini electric vehicles.
2.1. Products. Design and technology. (Дизайн и технологии)
BMW i3 is an electric car, BMWs first serial zero emission vehicle. The I3 is the first production vehicle volume on the market with carbon fiber reinforced plastics. This car is powered by an electric motor powered by lithium-ion batteries. The i3 is built for everyday use with an all-electric range of 130 to 160 km 81 to 99 Mi. BMW offers a range extender Rex option powered by a 647 CC two-cylinder gasoline engine with 9 l of 2.0 IMP Gal, 2.4 gallon fuel tank that kicks in when the battery level drops to a predetermined point, is acting purely as a generator to generate electricity to extend the range of approximately 240 to 300 km 150 to 190 miles.
According to BMW, the launch of I3, using the range-Extender was much more than the automaker is expected to more than 60%. Over time it dropped significantly, some people almost never use it, and by the beginning of 2016 it is regularly used in less than 5% of the i3s successfully.
In may of 2016 BMW announced that the 2017 model year my BMW i3 will come with an improved battery with 50% more capacity 33 kWh than the previous model with proposed increase is expected to reach 114 Mi 183 km under EPA cycle, and 195 Mi 314 km in the new European driving cycle. The range extender Rex version has the same high capacity battery as an electric model, with a corresponding increase in electric range. Delivery in 2017 and 3 on my American steel market in the third quarter of 2016. Both are superior batteries available in the UK starting in July 2016.
2.2. Products. Markets and sales. (Рынков и продаж)
The first I3 shipping to retail customers in Europe took place at an official ceremony of entering the market, held in Munich on 15 November 2013. The i3 was also launched in the UK in November 2013. Release to the American market took place in may 2014. As of November 2015, the main stage of market introduction and 3 have been completed, while still sticking to only some of the smaller markets. In may 2016, the i3 has been available in 50 countries.
The i3 takes the third place among all the electric vehicles sold worldwide in 2014. Sales of the BMW i3 and the profit from one 16.052 in 2014 24.057 in 2015, allowing the i3 to the title for the second year in a row the worlds third best selling all-electric car. Also in 2015, and 3 ranks fifth among the top-selling plug-ins in the world of electric vehicles. About 25.500 units shipped worldwide in 2016 to 6% in 2015, with the BMW i3 and rank in 2016 for the third consecutive year as the worlds third best selling all-electric car. In 2016 and 3 also ranked fifth TOP selling plug-in electric car. Global sales totaled 31.482 i3s successfully in 2017. All sales figures include the Rex option.
Since its introduction, global cumulative sales amounted to about 65.500 units until the end of December 2016, which makes I3 the worlds all-time third best-selling all-electric car after Nissan Leaf and Tesla Model S. These numbers include the sale of Rex. As of November 2016, and 3 continued as the top selling BMW model electrified, and accounts for 60% of total BMW I and BMW models iPerformance. As of December 2017, the U.S. listed as U3 top selling country market with 31.017 units, followed by Norway with 13.483 new registered units, and Germany with 12.245 units. Norway is the worlds largest I3 market penetration per capita, thanks to its numbers, the BMW i3 and one of the top selling new passenger car models in Norway in November 2016, capturing market share of 7.7% of total new car sales.
2.3. Products. BMW I8. (БМВ И8)
Plug-in hybrid BMW i8 is the production version of the BMW Vision efficient dynamics concept presented at the 2009 Frankfurt motor show and has an all-electric range of 35 km 22 mi. Production of plug-in electric cars is scheduled to begin in Leipzig in 2013. The inclusion of the front wheels is an electric motor 131 HP, while the rear wheels will use a 1.5-liter 3-cylinder gasoline engine 231 HP Zero to 60 mph sprint time is estimated at less than 4.5 seconds using both power source. The positioning of the motor and the engine axis and makes it use 50 / 50 weight distribution.
The production version of i8 was unveiled at the Frankfurt motor show 2013. BMW plans to sell the i8 in about 50 countries, with the US expected to become largest market. In Europe, the UK, Germany and France are expected to be top markets. Retail deliveries began in Germany in June 2014. Shipping for retail customers in the U.S. began in August 2014.
As of December 2015, global sales amounted to i8s 7.197, which, 1.741 units were sold in, and 5.456 in 2014 2015. In 2015 global sales of the BMW I8 have exceeded the total for all other hybrid sports cars produced by other manufacturers. The United States is the leading market with 4.108 units until October 2016, and then in the UK 1.700 sold until October 2016, while Germany and 986 i8s was until September 2016. Since mid-2014, over 10.000 BMW i8s were sold worldwide in early November of 2016, making i8 and worlds best selling plug-in electrified sports cars.
Concept BMW i8 was presented at the Beijing auto show 2012. In October 2016 BMW announced that the Roadster variant will be added to the BMW I lineup in 2018. The i8 Roadster is expected to get a long range battery.
2.4. Products. Life Drive. (Жизни Диск)
As the i3 and i8 will benefit from BMWs life-drive platform which makes use of lightweight materials. Both cars will feature an aluminum chassis, and in the case of i8, said windshield, top, doors and fenders are made from polycarbonate glass, with the body having a drag coefficient of 0.26.
2.5. Products. EPA estimates. (По оценкам АООС)
Below are the BMW i3 at both 60 and 94 ampere-hour battery i8 and the Agency of environmental protection US EPA ratings for the all-electric range and fuel economy.
3. BMW iPerformance. (БМВ iPerformance)
Launched in Europe and the United States in 2015, BMW X5 xDrive40e first Plug-in hybrid released under the main brand BMW. The use of technology BMW eDrive installed on the platform of the X5 direct technology transfer from BMW I cars, in particular, the technology of the BMW I8.
In February 2016, BMW announced the introduction of "iPerformance" model designation, which was given for all BMW Plug-in hybrid vehicles from July 2016. The aim was to provide a visible indicator of technology transfer from BMW I to the BMW core brand. The first BMW car was launched to the market with "iPerformance" model designation was BMW 330e iPerformance, originally called 330e. Deliveries on the American steel market in the second quarter of 2016. A new appointment has also been used in hybrid variants of the new BMW 7 series, BMW 740e machine for iPerformance. Model iPerformance BMW I logo on the front side of the panel, BMW I-style blue elements in the nostrils and the hub, and the eDrive logo on the rear rack.
As of November 2016, four models of BMW electrified was released xDrive40e BMW X5, BMW 225xe active Tourer, BMW 330e iPerformance, and BMW 740e machine for iPerformance. BMW 530e iPerformance scheduled for release in Europe in March 2017 in the framework of the upcoming seventh-generation BMW 5 series model range. Mini Cooper countryman ALL4 s E Plug-in hybrid was released in June 2017.
- BMW i 8 is a plug - in hybrid sports car developed by BMW The i 8 is part of BMW s electric fleet Project i being marketed as a new sub - brand, BMW i
- The BMW i 3 is a B - class, high - roof hatchback manufactured and marketed by BMW with an electric powertrain using rear wheel drive via a single - speed transmission
- The BMW 7 Series is a full - size luxury sedan produced by the German automaker BMW since 1977. It is the successor to the BMW E3 New Six sedan and is
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- product was a straight - six aircraft engine called the BMW IIIa. Following the end of World War I BMW remained in business by producing motorcycle engines
- The BMW 1 Series is a range of subcompact executive cars C - segment manufactured by BMW since 2004. It is the successor to the BMW 3 Series Compact and
- The BMW X3 is a compact luxury crossover SUV manufactured by German automaker BMW since 2003. Based on the BMW 3 Series platform, and now in its third
- fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E90 sedan BMW E91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E92 coupe and BMW E93 convertible compact
- The second generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW E63 coupe version and BMW E64 convertible version grand tourers. The E63 E64 generation
- Produced from April 1994 to 2001, the BMW E38 was the third generation of the BMW 7 Series. The flagship represented an attractive evolution in design
- generation of the BMW 1 Series consists of the BMW E81 3 - door hatchback version BMW E82 coupe version BMW E87 5 - door hatchback version and BMW E88 convertible
- International Motor Show. Early X5 models include xDrive50 i xDrive30d, M50d. BMW xDrive40d, xDrive35 i xDrive25d, sDrive25d were to be added in December 2013
- The BMW E65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- The sixth generation of the BMW 7 Series consists of the BMW G11 sedan version and BMW G12 long - wheelbase sedan version full - size luxury sedans. The
- product was a straight - six aircraft engine called the BMW IIIa. Following the end of World War I BMW remained in business by producing motorcycle engines
- the BMW M1. It is the first mid - engine BMW automobile to be mass - produced, the second is the i 8 hybrid sports car. The motorsport division of BMW headed
- BMW M GmbH, formerly known as BMW Motorsport GmbH, is a high - performance division of BMW AG that manufactures high - performance cars. BMW M M for motorsport
- The BMW Headquarters German: BMW - Vierzylinder English: BMW four - cylinder also known as the BMW HQ or BMW Tower German: BMW Hochhaus is a Munich
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- The BMW E30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series, which was produced from 1982 - 1994 and replaced the E21 3 Series. The model range included coupe
- The BMW E46 is the fourth generation of the BMW 3 Series, which was produced from 1997 to 2006. The body styles of the range are: 4 - door sedan saloon
- The seventh generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW G30 sedan version and BMW G31 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The
- War I In the early 1970s, marinized versions of BMW s 2.0 - litre, 4 - cylinder gasoline engine were marketed as the Model 410 and 411. In 1977, BMW AG established
- BMW cars have been officially sold in the United States since 1956 and manufactured in the United States since 1994. The first BMW dealership in the United
- and through World War I BMW manufactured its first motorcycle in 1923, the R32, which featured a flat - twin boxer engine. BMW Motorrad still uses the
- and other vehicles, presented by BMW Norbye, Jan P. 1984 Postwar Panache: Baroque Angels, Timeless Sports Cars BMW - Bavaria s Driving Machines. Skokie
- motorcycles. BMW F650GS F800GS BMW F800R BMW F800S BMW F800ST BMW G450X BMW G650 Xmoto, Xchallenge, and Xcountry BMW R1200GS BMW R1200R BMW R1200RT BMW R1200S
- The BMW Car Club of America BMW CCA is a U.S - based organization of enthusiasts and owners of BMW - made automobiles including MINI Organized into
Users also searched:
bmw i3, bmw i4, bmw i5, bmw i6, bmw i7, bmw i8 price, bmw i8 series, bmw i8, bmw i8, bmw i, sale, for sale, roadster, horsepower, engine, bmws, specs, price, bmwi, bmw i specs, bmws i, bmw i engine, bmw i price, bmw i roadster, bmw i for sale, bmw i horsepower, bmw i3, range, extender, used, range extender, interior, bmw i range, bmw i interior, bmw i range extender, bmw i used, series, i price,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →